Sound Inc LTD Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 14 April 2019
- Forthwith, We / Us / The Studio / The Company shall mean the Limited Company Sound Inc LTD
- Forthwith, You / The User shall mean any client using any of our services
- Forthwith, The Group / The Party shall mean any group of people attending a Booking with, or on behalf of, the User who made the Booking.
- Forthwith, a Booking / Slot shall mean any allotment of time that is available for purchase from The Company by The User
- Forthwith, The Site / The Website shall mean the website https://www.soundinc.co.uk/
- Forthwith, a Studio shall mean one of Sound Inc LTD’s rehearsal spaces
- Forthwith, The Terms / Our Terms shall mean this document
NOTICE OF AGREEMENT
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; the Sound Inc LTD site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Sound Inc LTD and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Sound Inc LTD take our reputation and credibility very seriously, and would hold the utmost scrutiny to any advertising that we officially endorsed. We do not currently accept or endorse any paid for advertising on the Sound Inc LTD website.
If we did in future decide to accept paid for advertising, we would change this part of the Terms and Conditions to reflect as such. Sound Inc LTD believe in transparency and openness, and would want to state in these Terms and Conditions if this ever did change.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
You agree to use the Sound Inc website, premises, facilities and equipment in a lawful way and to comply with all obligations and restrictions stipulated online and on site. Sound Inc reserve the right to change or amend these obligations and restrictions at any time and to enforce them in accordance with our Terms and Conditions when necessary.
Compliance with our Terms and Conditions includes, but is not limited to agreeing to abide by the following:
- Not impersonate any person or entity
- Not misrepresent or falsely describe yourself
- Not using or trying to use another person’s account
- Not attempting to obtain another’s personal information
- That you are responsible for the safety and conduct of all individuals who you bring on any of our sites or premises’ as part of a Booking.
- That children under 16 years of age should have an adult accompany them to the studio premises and remain on-site for the duration of their booking.
- Not to damage any of Sound Inc LTD’s equipment, fixtures and fittings or building parts, and to compensate The Company for any damage caused without a limit on compensation. This includes all individual studios, amenities, communal areas and the immediate area in front of the building.
- Not to bring more than 4 additional people (additional people are those not directly involved in the main activity of making music) to your booking.
- To keep your booked studio and premises in good condition throughout your use of the space, to leave it in a clean and usable condition for a customer immediately after you.
- To be out of any booked studio before the end of the final hour in any given Booking. Any users who have not completely and fully left a studio by the time their agreed contract expires will pay a £1 per minute late exit fee.
- To let reception know if you find any missing or damaged equipment upon entering one of our Studios.
- That you are responsible for your own equipment when using our premises’, Sound Inc LTD and it’s staff is not responsible for the damage, theft or loss of any equipment that is brought on site by users.
- That any equipment brought on site is electrically sound and doesn’t pose a risk to any of our equipment, fittings, lighting, power or otherwise.
- That dangerous and unlawful equipment, substances, materials and otherwise is not brought on site. This includes but it not limited to Class A Drugs, knives, firearms or any other implement / missile weapon that would cause fear or concern in our other users
- To make staff aware of any suspicious or nefarious behaviour.
- You are obliged to compensate Sound Inc LTD if any of the above terms are breached resulting in loss, damage, liability, expense, or any reasonable legal cost being incurred by The Company.
- Upon settling any debt, Sound Inc LTD still reserves the right to refuse access to any user and people accompanying them at the time of a breach. Sound Inc LTD also reserves the right to reinstate access to any user and people accompanying them.
- Sound Inc LTD also reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to your account on our website and app, or cancel / block any future Bookings if terms are breached by a User.
ALCOHOL AND DRUGS POLICY
Any form of recreational drugs (any class) are not permitted on site. Alcohol is permitted on site in small amounts, but reserves the right to eject anyone who is behaving in a way that negatively impacts either the other people in their group, other Users or Staff.
Sound Inc operates a zero tolerance policy for recreational drugs and a ‘challenge 25’ policy for alcohol and reserves the right to enforce the following.
- Anyone who brings alcohol to a Booking and who looks younger than 25 will be asked to prove their age via a photocard driving license or passport.
- Everyone who looks younger than 25 in a given room must prove their age if alcohol is to be left in the Studio with a group of Users.
- If anyone in the group is not able to do this, the full group will be asked to leave their alcohol with staff at reception, which can be collected by either a responsible adult (at some point within 2 days of confiscation – if it is not collected in this time the alcohol will be disposed of by staff), a member of the group who passed the Challenge 25 criteria, or a member of the group who is 18 or over and has a photocard ID or passport to prove this. If none of the members of the group meet this criteria, the offending substance will be kept by Sound Inc LTD staff members and passed to the police.
- If any User or group of Users begins to disturb the peace (whether under the influence of alcohol or not), they will receive a warning from staff, if the offending behaviour continues they will receive a second warning which will outline that if the offending behaviour continues a 3rd time, their studio electricity will be cut off and they will be asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund. The offending party will then have their online account reviewed, Studio CCTV will be studied and Sound Inc LTD will reserve the right to notify the offending User / Party whether they are welcome to continue using The Company’s services, or whether they (and everyone they were with) have been barred from using The Company’s services. The Company reserves the right to overturn whichever decision is made.
- If recreational drugs / the use of them are detected by staff, the offending User and their entire party will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be entitled to a refund of any amount. Sound Inc LTD reserves the right to review the offending party’s online account and notify the offending User / Party whether they are welcome to continue using The Company’s services, or whether they (and everyone they were with) have been barred from using The Company’s services. The Company reserves the right to overturn whichever decision is made.
Payment is made on site, either by cash or card payment on the day of any given booking. Upon booking a studio through our app, the booking holder is giving The Company the power to charge their account for this agreed amount in the event of either a breach of our cancellation policy (including a no-show for a booking) or in the event of an error / problem taking payment. By choosing to make a Booking using our online booking system ( bit.ly/booktheinc ), the account holder is entering into a contract with Sound Inc LTD for the times booked. Proof of contractual obligation to Sound Inc LTD will be confirmed via email and sent to both the booking holder and The Company. If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact us directly.
Sound Inc LTD reserves the right to reject/cancel your booking at any time. If we are unable to fulfil an agreed contract, we will do our very best to let you know as soon as possible.
a. You may cancel or change any aspect of your booking up to 48 hours before your Booking begins. If the time reaches within 48 hours of any given Booking, the Booking will “lock in” with our booking system and you will be unable to cancel / change the date / shorten your booking. You will then be liable to pay the full amount of the Booking whether you attend your Booking or not.
b. You may change the time of a Booking within 48 hours of a Booking beginning as long as it is moved to another time on the same day. You will need to contact the studio and have the change approved by Sound Inc staff in this case, as you will be unable to do this yourself. Your Booking should only be considered as moved upon receipt of a new confirmation email from Sound Inc LTD.
c. If you try to cancel after your booking locks in, or if you do not show up for your Booking, Sound Inc LTD will charge the total cost of your booking to the card linked to your booking system account at the time your Booking was scheduled to end.
d. You can always elongate a booking, even last minute.
e. Sound Inc LTD have the right to change any aspect of a booking which is necessary to comply with applicable law or health and safety requirements, or with anything that does not affect the quality of the Booking. In this case, Sound Inc LTD will make a reasonable attempt to make you aware of any changes.
We conduct online sales in full accordance to the Sale of Goods Act 1983
Our goods will be shipped by The Post Office, or appropriate 3rd party carrier. As soon as this 3rd party carrier takes possession over the product sold, Sound Inc LTD is no longer responsible for the product sold.
If an item is not delivered on time or ends up with a lengthy delay, Sound Inc LTD will support the Buyer by making reasonable effort to contact The Post Office or the selected 3rd party carrier to encourage a speedier delivery.
If an item is lost by The Post Office or our selected 3rd party carrier, Sound Inc LTD will support the Buyer by making reasonable effort to claim compensation on behalf of the buyer from The Post Office or our selected 3rd party carrier. Sound Inc LTD can not be held responsible for loss of goods by any delivery service.
We may terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Sound Inc LTD
Blaydon on Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Registered company number: 10699526
Phone: 0191 4145574